Customers submitting an order agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions between the customer (you) and ARB Corporation Ltd (ARB or we). ARB reserves the right to make changes to the website (store.arb.com.au) and these terms and conditions at any time.
- ARB’s website offers online purchasing. Orders via phone, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Orders may not be cancelled or changed after acceptance by ARB.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 1-5 business days of order confirmation subject to all ordered items being in stock.
- If any items from your order cannot be fulfilled we will contact you via email.
- ARB reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time without giving reason. We will make all reasonable effort to contact you using the details provided and all money received will be refunded using the method received.
- All prices displayed on the website (store.arb.com.au) will be in Australian dollars inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
- ARB reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, ARB reserves the right to withdraw an item from sale, and to refuse or cancel orders.
- Online orders are normally dispatched via Australia Post e-Parcel.
- A shipping rate of AUD$10 applies to all standard deliveries and $13 for Express Post e-Parcel deliveries.
- Shipping rates may vary or be waived as part of promotions or sales on the website and the part or fully discounted shipping may cease at any time at the discretion of ARB. ARB will display the current shipping rates on its website.
- ARB reserves the right to change any or all of shipping rates charged to any destination; delivery method; and carrier or shipping provider at any time.
- ARB will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery of goods or return of goods.
- ARB does not ship to destinations outside Australia at this time.
- ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
- On receiving an order, you are responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or damage.
- Should the items ordered not be of acceptable quality, it is your responsibility to notify ARB as soon as possible. In this event, contact us on email@example.com or (03) 9761 6622.
- RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- ARB accepts the return of online orders within 14 days of purchase provided the tax invoice can be produced, the original tags are attached and items are returned in unworn condition.
- ARB will exchange goods equal to the value of goods returned which are not faulty. If the goods you bought are faulty, you can exchange them or obtain a refund
- If the product you require for an exchange is 'out of stock' a refund will be issued.
- Online purchases may not be returned in store. To return goods, enclose your receipt and merchandise and send it to:
ARB Online Return Orders Office
42-44 Garden Street,
Kilsyth, Vic 3137
- When the product is returned, ARB will check it and determine whether it is faulty. You will receive a notification from ARB about whether it agrees that the goods are faulty within 48 hours of the product’s arrival at the ARB Online Return Orders Office. If deemed faulty by ARB, a replacement item will be shipped where possible (subject to stock availability) or a refund will be issued.
- It is your responsibility to return the goods at your own expense when goods are not faulty. If the returned goods are deemed faulty, a pre-paid e-Parcel return slip will be sent to you via email or post. This slip is to be added to the parcel and returned to the ARB Online Return Orders office for processing.
- ARB will not be responsible if your return is lost in transit back to ARB. Therefore we recommend that you send all returns by traceable post.
- Returns will be processed within 10 business days from the day the return arrives at ARB’s Online Return Orders Office.
Last amended: 4 June 2013